New Professions Technical Institute, Inc.
- Licensed by Commission for Independent Education Florida Department of Education, License #1556
- Accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
- Approved for Veterans Training by the State of Florida, Department of Veterans Affairs
- A testing site for The National Healthcareer Association (NHA) for National Certification for the Medical Assistant and Medical Office programs
- Approved for certification for the Medical Administration and the Medical Assistant programs by The American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA)
- Approved for certification of the Medical Assistant and Medical Administration programs by The American Medical Technologist (AMT)
- A testing site for The National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- A certified test administration site for ETS (TOEFL)
New Professions Technical Institute was founded in 1992 to offer educational opportunities to support the rapid growing South Florida economy. Because Miami is a multicultural setting with a great industrial potential in the import and export as well as the business field, we chose this city as the site for our campus, which started its first class in October 1993.
New Professions Technical Institute recognizes education as the key to success. To this effect, our commitment is dedicated to offer comprehensive educational programs that reflect the corresponding current professional trends governed by the changing educational needs of the community, encourage and support innovation and creativity utilizing technology where appropriate, foster an appropriate environment conducive to teaching and learning, educate students with the academic and hands-on practical training needed for immediate employment into career fields and to prepare graduates to become assets to their chosen profession and our community.